Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Bunnies Take...Chicago




So as you may have noticed my posts in March were few and far between...I promise not to make a habit of this but the past months have been a bit intense!!

For starters: I found out I'll be moving to Playboy's original home in Chicago for a little while to lead our design team from there, got a fab. new apartment and went down a jean size.

And last, but certainly not least, I have fallen deeply, madly, hopelessly in love ('Made it through the wilderness...didn't know how lost I was until I found you' styles) with a woman who loves New York, Madonna, time management and romance as much as I do!!

At first I was completely overwhelmed... I had grown very comfortable with my role as the date planner, gift giver, door and bag holder and never realized that BOTH parties in a relationship could successfully fulfill this position. Finding this romantic and exhilarating two-way street may be my greatest recommendation of all...(*Unfortuately I don't have the street address and phone number for this one...check your local listings)

As for the rest...now that I have another ridiculously stealth and generous gal in my life I can offer you kids twice the advice ;)
all my love....FND

No comments: