Tuesday, March 3, 2009

You may be my Lucky Star...




I'm still not sure how I feel about this one...a friend of mine told me about this website where you can name a star after someone and get the coordinates and the chosen name engraved on a necklace (that looks suspiciously like the sterling silver Return to Tiffany necklace...)

I guess if your lady is an astronomer, or if you happened to meet during a meteor shower this might be cool...

Otherwise: there ain't nothin' like the real thing.
And Tiffany's will custom engrave anything. I had them add WWMD (ie)What Would Madonna Do?) to mine. Now THAT'S a guiding star ;)

StarRegistry
www.starregistry.com
star certificate: 54.00
necklace: 69.95

Tiffany & Co.
www.tiffany.com
Return to Tiffany necklace: $300.00
engraving: $30.00 and up

No comments: