Friday, January 9, 2009

Available Today:

Ok,so I know I usually try to keep this date related and fluffy...but I am a big closet nerd when it comes to positive/creative thinking type books. In addition to starting my own philosophy of Carbala (including a blue Tiffany's string wrist band and steps to increase willpower against refined carbs), I'm actually also a huge fan and practitioner of the Secret and all the Esther & Gerry Hicks books. Needless to say, I have been dying to get my tiny, Marc Jacob gloved-hands on this book.

Though I can't really give a review as it's just being released today, 1/9, I am really excited to go grab Ken Robisnson's the Element on my lunch break.

The Element stresses the power of creativity, individual attitude and aptitude and how to constructively combine them for ultimate happiness...basically how to find what you love and spend your life doing it...Robinson interviews creative types ranging from The Alchemist's Paolo Coehlo to Paul McCartney and Vidal Sasson.

Get yours today so we can discuss!!!!

The Element: How Finding Your Passion Changes Everything by Ken Robinson
$25.95
www.amazon.com or a bookstore near you

No comments: