Friday, January 16, 2009

Less than a Month til Valentines Day!!


One of my absolute FAVOURITE holidays is almost here!! I'm a big fan of the extravagant...For Christmas I put together a scavenger hunt that started with clues and presents in a lady's apartment and led through the city (via hired towncar) to a martini bar downtown. The bartender served my date a drink and a cartier bracelet while I waited at the rear of the bar....

If you will be in NYC this V-day: some of the best Valentines spots are:
CLASSIC NEW YORK:
Top of the Tower (Beekman Place Hotel-pictured above)
One Mitchell Place @ 49th Street
*they have a special 3 course Valentines menu- make reservations ASAP

DOWNTOWN CHIC
Double Crown
316 Bowery @ Bleeker

UNIQUE MOVIE EXPERIENCE
DRV-IN (book a private indoor drive in for 2!)
215 East 4th Street
646-478-7689

1 comment:

Anne said...

Tell Dubie to watch her back--scavenger hunt? Hired towncar? Cartier? You're a dreamboat!