Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Haberdasher-ific



I am OBSESSED with hats this fall...maybe its because Madonna looks so damn good in them...maybe its because I just watched the Shirley MacLaine/Coco Chanel Lifetime Movie...maybe its because I bought the cutest sparkly beret EVER last week...

In any case... I was in New York City to visit my girlfriend last weekend and we stumbled into the cutest hat shop in Chelsea. Elle Christine Millinery on 18th St between 7th and 8th Ave has an awesome selection of women's sculpted fedoras, bowlers and other unique handcrafted pieces. Also- They are doing a "Mad Hatter Scavenger Hunt" this month with online clues that can lead you to win a free cocktail hat.

If your lady loves fabulous headwear as much as I do I highly recommend a trip to Elle Christine's Millinery followed by a romantic night in with Ms. MacLaine and a good bottle of Cabernet.

Elle Christines Millinery
255 West 18th Street
NY, NY
212-242-2457

HOURS:
Tue-Sat 11:00am - 7:00pm
except Thurs 11:00am - 6:00pm
Sun 1:00pm- 6:00pm

Coco Chanel
Available on itunes for 3.99

No comments: