Wednesday, September 2, 2009

SPA WEEK is back! (and so am I)




Hey guys I didn't realize how long I'd been slacking until one of my loving readers emailed me (Thanks Mal!) August was a little hectic as I had been celebrating the birth of all my main ladies: My girlfriend, my mom, my sis and of course her Madge-sty!

But I am back just in time for lots of fall tips!!!!

SPA WEEK'S s bi-annual celebration is back: Sept 14-20 in Chicago and California, October 12-18 in NYC. As a result: a ton of spas have great gift packages and most have signature treatments for $50.00 or less. (Chicago's Spa @ the Wit is offering it's feature Mimosa Body Polish for $50 and Saks Fifth Ave is doing its Peppermint Patty Pedicure for the same discounted price!)

check out the discounts available at your fav spa here

No comments: